- Shipping & Delivery
- GoldCoast Skateboards ships our product using FedEx or UPS. We will email you tracking information when your product ships. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-521-2480.
- Privacy & Security
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information you give us stays at GoldCoast and with GoldCoast partners. We maintain strict security over the information you give us and use it only in the following ways:
To send you information you request and to update you on the status of that request
To monitor the traffic on our site to help us design the best, most efficient site we can
To occasionally send you free promotional materials
We maintain your information in-house at GoldCoast. If you want to remove your information from our database, call us at 1-877-521-2480 or email us at email@example.com.
In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you cannot request a catalog. Please have your parents contact us to enter this information.
- Returns & Replacements
All Products Non-defective products may be returned or exchanged if the item is unopened in a condition that allows for resale (see below for our policy regarding defective products). All returned items must be unused, in new condition. Clothing must be unwashed and unworn, free of pet hair, make-up, smoke smell, or other inappropriate smells. Due to limited stock, replacement product may not be available and cannot be guaranteed.
Your item(s) must be returned with shipping pre-paid. GoldCoast Skateboards must receive returns within 30 days of the customer receipt date. Refunds will not be authorized after 30 days. GoldCoast Skateboards does its best to stock exactly what's pictured on the site, but in some cases, it is beyond our control. Manufacturers will sometimes change the colors on a product to provide options. Colors may vary, so we will not hold responsibility for items that may differ from images on this website.
Within 3 years and with Proof of Purchase - New deck with tape and hardware = Free
Within 3 years and with out Proof of Purchase - New deck (of equal value of defective product) with grip tape = $60.00
Effective for boards broken under normal use.* Subject to inspection by GoldCoast Skateboards.* Normal use for all Models does not include railslides, ollies, and other extreme maneuvers.
Incorrect Product Shipping If GoldCoast Skateboards ships a product other than the product ordered, we will issue a call tag to have the product picked up at our expense. The customer will have the choice of receiving the correct product, another item of the same value, or receiving a full refund including shipping charges. Due to limited stock, replacement product may not be available and cannot be guaranteed.
Refunds In order to receive a refund, your purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid and include a completed Return Form. All items must be unused in original packaging, with the original packing slip included. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your refund. All products will be inspected upon receipt in our warehouse. If it is determined that the product does not meet our return guidelines, it will be sent back to you.
Reimbursement of Payment Please allow a minimum of 7-10 days for refunds to be processed. When GoldCoast Skateboards receives the returned defective product, your credit card will be credited in full for the defective product plus the shipping cost. Customers returning non-defective products will receive a refund less shipping fees.
Shipping and Handling We DO NOT accept C.O.D.'s on return items. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. For your protection, we suggest you return your merchandise via FedEx, UPS, or insured Parcel Post.
1) E-mail or call Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org; 801.521.2480) for a return authorization (RMA) code.
2) Package and return your product to the address provided by Customer Service. Include the original packing list with RMA code written on the front. Include the RMA number on the return-shipping label.
3) All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend customers return merchandise via a carrier that provides in-transit tracking (e.g. UPS or FedEx) and insure of the package if necessary.
4) Confirmation e-mail will be sent to the customer once a return is processed and credit applied. Credits generally take one to two billing cycles to appear on the customer’s credit card statement.
- Orders may be places using this website, or if you prefer placing your order over the phone, please call 801-521-2480.